After your website launches
You will receive a website warranty for up to 3 months
Because we work to make sure that you get the most out of your website and that your online presence reaches its full potential, Redemption Online Marketing provides an extensive 3 month website warranty and maintenance policy for the solutions we build and host.
Redemption Online Marketing’s warranty covers code and graphics developed by Redemption Online Marketing. The warranty covers errors or omissions by our staff for 30 days after the website goes live. Any code altered by the customer and/or 3rd party applications used on the website is outside the scope of our warranty. The accuracy of the content provided or approved by the customer to complete the website is the customer’s responsibility, and alterations are considered to be change requests.
- Text Updates – editing any misspelled words or grammar errors. If it is a major content change, we will see if you are performing SEO services will be affected by this. In addition, if it takes more than 20 minutes for us to do it, we will need to put a quote together for it.
- Image Updates – replacing any images on the website that you had when the website launched. If the images require resizing and cropping, we will need to put a quote together for you.
- Response to your request for support assistance within 2 business days, when properly submitted online, by phone, or by email.
- Assistance with any broken links that are reported to need fixing.
- Assistance with problems experienced by users when attempting to play video and audio files or view and download images or documents.
- Assistance with viewing problems reported by users where your website is not displaying correctly in certain browser types defined in your contract (e.g. Google Chrome).
- Assistance with any queries or problems arising with the CMS database system or e-commerce program (if we built it).
- Restoration of any online project that has been vandalized or hacked.
- Functionality – ensuring all links/images are working correctly and examining the overall health and proper functionality of the website.
- Any web development task requested that was not explicitly listed in the customer contract. This may include but is not limited to: graphic design, design new website pages, layout changes, moving or adding content, any new functionality, additional form fields and/or field validation and problems caused by customer site administration.
- Redesign of the site – the scope of this contract is limited to maintenance and does not allow for a complete or partial redesign of the existing site. Redemption Online Marketing can advise the Customer on any requested work that falls within these bounds that may require a separate contract.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by the hosting system unless we are hosting your solution.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by customer error.
- Systems developed by agencies other than Redemption Online Marketing are not covered by the warranty.
- Website Marketing – the scope of this contract does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags, Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords or Page Descriptions. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization and require a different contract.
- Website Analysis – Analysis and reporting of website traffic, analysis of visitors, and breakdown of traffic sources. (Proper coding must be in place for this function to be requested and can be installed as an update under this agreement)
- Liaise with billing and/or accounting of your hosting and domain service, unless directly provided by the Developer
Change Request & Website Support
- If you are a hosting client with us, you will receive 20 minutes of free support each month.
- If you are not a hosting client, and you need minor changes to your website, we recommend you purchase our bulk hours at a discounted rate. Information is below.
Our Hourly Rate is $70/hour.
When you buy in bulk, we will give you a discount per hour.
How it works: When you need a job with us and you have purchased bulked hours, we will start the timer while we work. If a job takes 30 minutes, we will simply deduct that from your bulked hours. We will update you with how many hours you have left to use for future jobs after the job has been completed. We will always quote you with how many hours it will take us to complete a job. If we need more time than what was quoted, we will honor the amount we originally quoted you.
Important notes about website changes...
- Please send all of your changes in one organized email. The more clear they are, the faster we will get to them
- If you need a very large change to your website, such as adding a new page, needing content written, etc. we will assess it as a team and provide you with a very reasonable quote. Upon approval, we’ll get to work.
- If you need to finance your bulked hours or new projects, let us know! We are here to help you succeed!